Week 2

Hey there, so this is a good discount for ya. 5 days worth of blogging into 1 page to look at! Isn’t that fantastic and a half? I thought so, lets get into it.

The song for this week, by the way, is “Get on the Floor” by Michael Jackson, the best artist that has ever lived.

Day 1: Memorial Day

Day 2: We had a late week start since Memorial Day decided to show up. It was nice but it went by way too quickly. We came in at 8 IN THE MORNING because that is noon for people in Scotland and we have to talk to the Edinburgh University people. I want to go to Scotland, why don’t we just go to Scotland???? The U.S. is basic anyways, but any who, after that we basically had a day full of meetings. We met with Maria and Mona from Edinburgh, Cassie, PHI crew, with Cassie again, with Katie and Cassie to go over what we just did with Cassie. We met with Cassie to figure out how to deal with people who are not going to participate in PHI and the miscarriage study. We decided on emails and not bothering them basically. After all the meetings we were given more authors to look up readings on, so we found some good articles, downloaded them and went home for a little break and read and wrote summaries on 8 total. Good start I guess but I’m just ready for the moms and babies or Scotland or both or sleepless nights, whichever comes first.

Day 3: Heyo, day three was quick. We had a meeting with Katie at 1 and we talked up until the workshop at 1:30 about what the ShareLatex and the outline were supposed to contain. This went until 3. Carla and I worked up until 5 and went home to read…more. Breezy day overall.

Day 4: YO YO YO its one day till Fridaaaay. I’m so tired even though I do get to sleep until 9..but I stay up to read these GOTDANG articles and it killing my eyes. We meet with Cassie and hopefully she can help direct us with the ShareLatex, but until then I’m reading….still more and making my little summaries. UPDATE! We are still highly confused about this ShareLatex deal. It’s not your fault Cassie, hi Cassie..maybe you’re reading this I don’t know. We did download some software for graph making, I believe. It’s called R and Rstudio, highly confused about that too but it’ll get figured out. Carla and I worked some more until 4 because I had a gym date at 5, I need to lose the muffin top. I went all the way to sleep when I got home.

FRIDAY: It. is. FRIDAY. I don’t get to sleep in because I am going farmer marketing to hustle for my macrons super early…hint hint Kay, if you’re reading this, I REALLY LIKE MACRONS..just saying blueberry, creme brûlée, hazelnut, raspberry and lemon..just putting it out there for the world to see in case someone wonders about it. There was the usual Friday meeting which the theme was spiders, I stare at them and ask my dad to kill them. Ben got grilled by Kay, which makes me nervous about when it is our turn, I will cry with no shame, at the drop of a dime I will cry. After that Carla and I worked on our ShareLatex then I went to the gym. Finn