Final week

Hello all,

Tomorrow, some of us will be leaving IU, for our ProHealth REU has come to an end. This last week, Gabi and I finished up our poster, our video, and our press release. We also printed our poster so we can present it tomorrow before we leave and take it home with us. I want to thank all the faculty mentors and graduate student advisors for all they have done for us, the student researchers, this summer. They really gave the best of themselves to push as forward so we would get as much as possible out of the REU program; thanks to them. Upon my return home, I will be diving into graduate school applications and studying for the GRE. I have decided that I want to get my PhD. I will be applying to PhD programs in Computer Science, and maybe some PhD programs in Mathematics. I will also continue researching with Gabi and Tom through the rest of the year, and maybe even next year. Best regards to all our advisors and fellow student researchers. I wish you all a safe trip home tomorrow. And I wish you success in whatever you decide to do next.

Until next time…

Sergio