Rearranging Schedules and Goals

This week, Sara, our advisor Katie, and I have taken another look at our planned timeline for the year and rearranged some things due to our setbacks we encountered from the IRB proposal being denied several times. If we can’t get the proposal approved within the first two weeks of next semester, we have decided that we will probably have to move forward without the focus group/user study aspect of the project since we are starting to get short on time to actually run the study. We currently just have the threading functionality left to iron out in order to have the project working so we will be ready to launch the real study sometime within the first four weeks of the spring semester, depending on whether we end up being able to have a focus group or not. We will continue to keep you posted on how this timeline continues to evolve.